Clinics & Services
Practice Nurse Clinics
- Chronic disease management including asthma, COPD, diabetes, INR monitoring and heart disease
- Family planning/contraception follow up
- Health advice re lifestyle diet, smoking, alcohol
- Removal of sutures and clips
- New patient health checks
- Substance misuse clinic - accessed via Pavilions service
Sexual Health Services
For specialist sexual health services, SHAC Central (less than 2 minutes walk away from our surgery) is staffed by a friendly team of specialist doctors, nurses and health advisers.
It is open to everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender or sexuality, offering sexual health testing, advice and contraception. A GP referral is not needed, and best of all, it’s all completely free – even prescriptions!
Details of sexual health services in Brighton can be found here